We polled our Product Managers and Successful Clients to find out what the top 5 most successful marketing strategies are for driving new customer acquisition and the results are in! Take a look at the top 5 list and see if there are any you may have overlooked.
- Free Minutes: Nothing drives new customers like offering them something for free. With the Promotional Sign up Feature you can offer your customers $1 credit when they sign up for the first time with your service. Once they’ve signed up it’s easy for them to recharge and for you to market to them in the future.
- Refer a Friend: Referral business is sometimes the most overlooked avenue of marketing yet can be the most effective. Offer your existing customers a credit if they refer a friend. The IPsmarx Referral Program Feature allows you to easily manage an effective referral program.
- TV Advertising: One of the most successful strategies our clients’ use is advertising on ethnic cable channels. This is a fast and efficient way to reach customers who are from another country who make a lot of calls back home. And offering the $1 free credit during a TV ad will encourage more customers to sign up.
- Free In-Network Calls: By offering free in-network calls, your customers will be encouraged to get their friends and family to sign up for your service. They may start out by talking to each other in-network using IP-IP technology but once they’ve downloaded your app or installed their IP adapter they will be inclined to use your service to make calls off-net too, generating profit for you!
- Text Message Marketing: Using SMS marketing to send promotional messages to your customers is a great way to offer promotions, encourage them to refer a friend, and to let them know their balance is low and it’s time to top up. Using the IPsmarx SMS Marketing module, you can easily send text messages to your customers to generate more usage and more referrals!
The holiday peak traffic season is right around the corner. There is still time to implement these ideas if you have not already